SailNet Community - View Single Post - Marine Surveyors in Greater Annapolis Area
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012

swampcreek is on a distinguished road
Re: Marine Surveyors in Greater Annapolis Area

We used one of the surveyers mentioned and ended up confused, he seemed to pay attention to details but missed things that IMO someone who does this for a living shouldn't. There were other issues that I believe one who does this for a living should be up to date on. He did go back to the boat on his own at my request to check something, he brought a helper, when they left the issue was not resolved (took me 5 minures after reading a few posts), and when I went down to the boat later that day I found all the hatches and portlights left open and urine on the head seat, being that this Surveyor is highly recomended maybe this was the helpers doing. From my experience so far I'm not impressed with what help is available to the boat buyer. I'm just lucky enough to have some experience with mechanical and electrical things as well as know how to find answers in manuals and on the internet using this wonderful majic vodoo box.
1981 Hobie H16
19?? Sol Cat
19?? Penquin
Many, many power boats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life should be an adventure, not a guided tour!
Not all of us in the herd are sheep.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook