SailNet Community - View Single Post - who had right away?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: who had right away?

Why the hell sail near the lobstermen anyway, they are putting traps or lines in the water or removing it which can seriously impede you boat. There is knowing all the Colleregs rules and being able to recite them ( important) and then there is the real word reality. Big boat rule. Be predictable to another boater, respect on the public airwaves, So much good advice in this thread....question is will you follow any of it, or will you challange it. When I am out sailing I not out there to get into confrontatations. In this case passive agressive avoidance is ok. Piss off the lobsterman..some day when you break down...need assistance...they will steam right buy you as they are a very tight knit community from what I have seen.

Keep screaming at them Maybe they will post a picture on the wall of you and yo
pur boat in their lobesterman post office. ( smile)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook