SailNet Community - View Single Post - I just made a video on sailing in the British Virgin Islands HD
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012
Freedom 39

FarCry is on a distinguished road
Re: I just made a video on sailing in the British Virgin Islands HD

This video was posted on another forum I frequent. It was removed by the moderators as they believed it was too close to a commercial venture not to be a sponsor on that site. The OP and his brother are professionals that have a series of HD vids on their website and Youtube. Google Blue Eden if interested. Astute posters here have correctly observed that this, despite being visually beautiful and professionally edited, has little or nothing to do with sailing. If nothing else it appears to be an advertisement for the Moorings. Hopefully they didn't keep too much of the guys deposit after they wrapped a prop on a mooring ball.

I do not know all of the policies here but I would doubt the OP will be contributing anything to this site in the future other than more videos they have created that have nothing to do with sailing. IMHO the OP is not forthcoming in their purpose, "essence of sailing". Really?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook