SailNet Community - View Single Post - Reynolds 21 in Gusts 25 mph
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012
John

ImASonOfaSailor is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via MSN to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via Yahoo to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via Skype™ to ImASonOfaSailor
Re: Reynolds 21 in Gusts 25 mph

Hahaha thats my DAD, the winds at the beach were blowing in the 30s he was worried about going out on my boat, he is a MONO sailor! I asked if he wanted a Life jacket, i tried to tell him its ok, but i am still a little scared of her yet i like it that way. After all this being first season with this type of boat, has its learning curves.

The boat was wet this day i was getting Wet from bow splashes and sprays and Stern. The boat Flys a Hull real Easy i just think my 30 year old sails need replaced ! So i am looking into that. Dont know much about which sails to go with i got a Quote for Dacron sails. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"""Here's a toast to you on the coast and the sailors out at sea Drink your ales, hoist your sails Ride the windssssssssss and think of me,,,,,,,,,, 'cause Oh I wish I was there tonight"""

Last edited by ImASonOfaSailor; 10-16-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook