SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cabo San Lucas?
Thread: Cabo San Lucas?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012

SayGudday is on a distinguished road
Re: Cabo San Lucas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rms View Post
I lived in Cabo for a year recently, people are only friendly if you are spending MONEY! Its expensive too!

Cabo is small, the downtown tourist area, the rest of the town is the bedroom communities for the workers.

One poster said San Jose del Cabo is nice and worth the visit, well he is right. There are allot of buses that will take you out there. The bus will drop you off on the side of the road anywhere in between so you can hit the nice beaches. Chileno Beach is a real nice one. You could get a snorkeling package in town and they will boat you there, the price is negotiable.

The ideal vacation in that general area is to rent a car and go all around.
The best place is La Paz, I lived there for 6 years. That place is the best when it comes down to prices and things to do. Plus it is the oldest town in BCS.

Dont do the tourist trap thing, it boring, and you will agree with me when you find yourself doing it.

Cant forget Todo Santos, a nice quite town near the water. If you go there drop on in at "Shut up Franks" if it still around, there's where the Gringos hangout and you can get a wealth of info.

Any more Q's just ask me.

Good Luck!
Much thanks, mate! I'll definitely be sure to let you know how the trip goes. I visited the batcave in Griffith Park recently and told my wife it was going to be hard to beat that! I said it half as a joke...but also half as a small boy who grew up watching Burt Ward in the tv series.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook