SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Xmas Presents for Crew, Any ideas?

747 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  captflood 
#1 · (Edited)
I want to get my racing crew a small Christmas present such as the Gill Harness Rescue Tool, a fleece cap with the boat logo embroidered, or the Sail Trim and Rig Tuning: A Captain's Quick Guide by Bill Gladstone. Our racing program is small time but I'd like to know that I remember them and appreciate their commitment. Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

#5 ·
Thanks for your help. I've gone ahead with the embroidered fleece toboggan hats. Who knows, if I'm feeling flush the crew may end up with the the Bill Gladstone Sail Trim and Rig Tuning Guide, too.

Each of our PFD's are outfitted with a ACR hemilight2 (Water-activated LED flashing survival light) and I have enough flashlights aboard so i think we've got the bases covered regarding lights. The Led Spot Light by Life Gear does look like a good value, however. I'll check it out at Walmart.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.