SailNet Community - View Single Post - SAILORWOMAN searching for GREAT CAPTAIN!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006

windquest1 is on a distinguished road
Cool Captain here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
Hello!

Experienced sailorwoman (40-something, blue-eyed,somewhat blonde) looking for kind, knowledgable, intelligent, articulate fun-loving captain!

This sailor has USCG 6PK license, STCW05 firefighting at sea, ASA cert. Sailing Instructor; offshore delivery miles, watchstanding; having sailed the Med in Greece and corsica, France; Adriatic Sea in Croatia; Eastern Seaboard and Carribean. Fluent French. Have worked as mate/chef/navigator/stew/deck etc. on both sail and power, private and charter. Would love to find a captain looking for a companion/partner. Great cook. Great under pressure and high seas.

Searching for that happy, energetic, enthusiastic, passionate captain who likes new horizons, laughing at himself, and also knows the sea, weather and the boat well. Someone comfortable with the oceans, who has saltwater in his blood!

Email if interested!

Hope to hear from you soon. All responses with photo will get one in return!

Smooth Sailing.
Cheers!
Blue Velvet
Hello Blue Velvet

Sounds intetresting. I definately hae salt in my veins. Licensed Master 50 tons. Also ex Merchant Marine Lic Engineer any ocean Can take apart anything and put it back wotrking. Own a 43 ft sailboat now and sailing is in my blood. Software consultant making my own time and work habits.

So what is your plan? Oh I am 50 ish bloned, blue and in shape

Sailoeman
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook