SailNet Community - View Single Post - First Experience Crewing
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012
Crotchety Old Member

tomperanteau is on a distinguished road
Re: First Experience Crewing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockDAWG View Post
I spent almost 30 years in clinical (medical) research, never heard such claim for Sodium Bicarbonate. May be it is the California culture. But no MD would recommend his patient taking Baking Soda, it is insane. It will affect the electrolyte balance of the body, significant to increase sodium body load, lead edema and high blood pressure.

It really makes no sense. I am pro choice; so I do respect it is your body your choice.
So is this where you start insulting me without asking me anything about our research?

We have researched all aspects of this for the past four years at my office. I am a legal researcher that was an engineer (EE) for 20 years, and the wife is a trial attorney that spends a lot of her time researching issues. We are no strangers to researching legal and medical issues, then compiling data to a logical conclusion that would be convincing against an expert witness in court. Been there, done that. We have also incorporated our doctor into our research, and he is behind us 100%.

Besides trying to steer the discussion off-topic perhaps you might try a different approach when you confront others, as opposed to being so disrespectful and trying to label all of our hard work with the "California culture".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Footprints

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube

1969 Crealock/Columbia 36 Sloop completely refitted in 2000 and new Yanmar in 2006.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook