SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cape Verde
Thread: Cape Verde
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012
Sailboat Reboot

svzephyr44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to svzephyr44
Question Cape Verde

I have contradictory information about the Cape Verde Islands. I am planning a transit from Tenerife, Canary Islands to Martinique Some information suggests that I should pass very close to the Cape Verde's, other information says it is a long detour that may include a great deal of motoring. Before I answer the question do I want to go there on the way across the Atlantic I would like to get a sense of how much time it is likely to add to the transit. I know that there are many people who have enjoyed the islands and would most likely say don't miss them." I am trying to determine how much extra time I have to invest in order to visit. Once I know that I can have a better idea if I want to make the detour.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ham: W2ZDB Reboot: WDB8435
Web Site:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog:
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook