SailNet Community - View Single Post - 2012 Sailing Season
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012

kb3pwc is on a distinguished road
Re: 2012 Sailing Season

Lankford Bay Marina seems to have lots of open slips but it is always best to call if you plan to come into the marina. You can call on the phone or contact them via radio and they can assign a slip. There are also many mooring balls available. Dropping an anchor is another easy solution...good holding, well protected.

There is a pavilion but I am sure it comes at a cost if they have to set up tables, chairs, etc. There are picnic tables on the lawn by the pool that will not have a cost. There may be a situation of the pavilion if you have X number of boats coming to stay in slips...

I will be driving in from Richmond Friday evening and staying through Saturday. I will need to get back to PA Sunday to prep for the coming weeks travels. I would love getting to see you all if you are coming over to the Chester. Clayton is away so I am just hanging out alone. Would be happy to host everyone on Tango for snacks and drinks. The cockpit enclosure is up so seating would be protected. Tango is in slip 84. I will monitor the radio but you can also call my cell...484-631-5572 if you will be coming into the marina.

The geese are flying and honking. The hunters are shooting. Eagles circle the area with regularity. All in all, it is a sweet spot.

Hope we can get together.

Leslie

s/v Tango, CR 34
Lankford Bay Marina
Chester River, MD
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook