SailNet Community - View Single Post - Why are the Ladies silent on Sailnet?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: Why are the Ladies silent on Sailnet?

wine only makes ye a wino.
i have reynauds disease--i do not drink. there are many things i do not do because of this stupid underlying condition. is all good-i have more fun than any 2 normal souls.

i read the " mission statement" of this hersailnet--we are supposed to be speaking of nail polish, hair nets, girlee stuff---sad to say, much of that crap i do not have on my boat as it befouls the pumps .... i do have nice shampoos and conditioners and i do wear my hair very long--is easier this way.....

but i do not usually talk about this kind of stuff. not all girlees are frilly , fussy prissies.
so--i willnot speak of nail polish or hair conditioners or wtf most girlees talk about. same with many ladies who sail. some are frilly fancy girlees, but no tmany. i have yet to encounter my second frilly gir out here--this is not an environment conducive to propogating frilly girlee stuff. nails break. hair frizzes. get over it and sail..LOL
i more try to figger out what the new noise in the bilges is , what is causing the fuel line to clog-is it dirty fuel or is it air--those things that are not subject matter for a proper lady to get into.
i do not use my presto pressure cooker in tropical areas. i do not cook in summer in tropix...

rodlmao--life is great!

so, do you think this bottom paint goes well with my interior????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook