SailNet Community - View Single Post - Removing Can Labels for roaches or bugs?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: Removing Can Labels for roaches or bugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding41 View Post
Huh. I just came across this topic. It's not something you find in the trailer sailor forums.
Whats the big deal about roaches? They don't bite. (Not the ones I've met.) You can get rid of them with spray.
I've seen some huge roaches in Mexico. Hard to miss them. I guess you can just ask the big ones to go away. The small ones...Psst.

cucaroches DO bite, leaving festering wounds on kids....kids dont move to get tthe icky feel of bugs walkin gon ye to go away. they ar ebadly bitten by roaches--go to emergency rooms to find out this info. roache smor ecommoly DO chew wiring an dother nice plastic coatings for wiring, leaving you with short circuitry and fizzles and fires.
roaches eat your stores and provisions.
roaches fly.
i spray everything except foodstuffs with much success. just keep critters and kids out of the boat for an hour or two.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zeehag; 10-28-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook