SailNet Community - View Single Post - thank you all for helping make my first season great
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012

Flybyknight is on a distinguished road
Re: thank you all for helping make my first season great

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosdad View Post
now that I hauled out yesterday and my first season as a sailboat owner{any boat period}has ended, I just wanted to thank everyone here for questions theyhave asked in the past and the people who have responded. through a
abundance of use of the search function i was able to research untold numbers of questions from mooring to making mudslides and everything in between! Couple this website together with the previous owner, a fellow sailnetter who was willing to walk me through any dumb question i had{and without this site there would have been alot more!} and it was a great year!
Many have sailed further or in rougher weather there first year, but we slowly built up our confidence and experience and will continue to venture further and learn next season. just the act of relaxing on deck on the mooring with a beer and a book watching the boats traveling in the channel made buying a boat worth it! thanks again!
Now that's quite a sublime oriflamme. Well said, and much appreciated.

dick
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook