SailNet Community - View Single Post - If you don't sail...you're a freakin' moron.
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012
Once known as Hartley18

Classic30 will become famous soon enough Classic30 will become famous soon enough
Re: If you don't sail...you're a freakin' moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonEisberg View Post
Well, I'm glad there are so many morons out there, 'cause IMHO there are already more than enough sailors...

Why anyone really wants to see MORE people out on the water, really is a mystery to me... (grin)
..because that, presumably, would mean less of them here, stuck in front of their keyboards, typing away responses to threads on Sailnet.

Now, there's an interesting topic of study: Is it as dangerous to type/text and sail as it is to type/text and drive?!? Might be some rather enjoyable research funding in that.

"Sorry, Officer. Yes, I know I should have been keeping a proper lookout, but I was asking my friends on Sailnet what the best sheeting angle is for the wind strength and..."

Last edited by Classic30; 10-30-2012 at 03:34 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook