SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Hanse 325/345

Hanse 325:

Well, I don't understand why they have a relatively new 325 and now they make a 345. Less than a ft difference seems not to make sense in what regards a line but in fact the boats are very different. I don't think the 325 is a match for the Bavaria, that looks better and nicer but the 345 is another story and that's probably why Yacht magazine chose to make a comparative between the Bavaria 33 and the 345 and not the 325 that is closer in size and probably in price.

As I said the 345 is a very different boat and I like it. It seems to me the better design on the new line of Hanse: Not too beamy with 3.50 and with a high B/D for this class of boats (33%) the boat looks bigger than a 34ft and the interior looks better designed than on other Hanse.

I bet this boat is going to be a best seller notm only among the Hanse boats, but globally. A pity the lack of a traveller but maybe a big dealer can convince the guys from Hanse to put on the top of the cabin the necessary reinforcements to mount one.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook