SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjango View Post
Oh my gosh.....Paulo Paulo Paulo.....One generator not operational does not mean the pumps were half operational. As I read through these posts ( I too am interested in this events ) I detect so much misinterpreted info & increasing venom. I'm sure this is going to get picked apart just seeing this thread & thinking of all the attorneys across America that would love a piece of this pie. You know....the Captain of the Titanic was sound asleep in his cabin when it hit that Iceberg, but make no mistake......he hit that iceberg. ( Just my contribution to inane & irrelevant comments on this thread ).....lol
Do you have seen that I have said "half" operational? This means that the system was composed by two pumps and two generators in a system that will provides back up if one of the generators or one of the pups get out of order. Well, I should said the system was half operational, not the pumps...big deal.

Evidently if you have only one generator operational you have no redundance and no back up if that generator gets out of order...and that's exactly what happened. Is this not clear to you

regards

Paulo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook