SailNet Community - View Single Post - 1st Aid at Sea & Important Like Items to Carry
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012
Laugther is Good Medicine

HighFly_27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HighFly_27 Send a message via MSN to HighFly_27
Re: 1st Aid at Sea & Important Like Items to Carry

All Good Point's Sailordave.

I said, that I'm starting out with a 3 day refresher (25 ft. Oday) course in December. After, I'm evaluated I will train up as necessary. If you followed my other posts, you will see that I will progress out from there (Panama City). Going to my earlier post, I want to hire two or more experienced capt's. to sail with on my boat. I want to sail with them until " I have it {they tell me that). " I do not plan on flipping a switch and sailing off into the sunset. I have interest (my posts) in a number of unknowns and (trying) gaining information (daily). I don't think that my learning curve is that untouchable. My destination is not the north atlantic or the cape. My intended trip to Grenada is in 2014, so enough train up time to get there. Regarding spelling, if I'm that far off, send me the misspelled words and I'll correct them. I'm not a great at typing and try to get most of my words spelled right. I was able to fly helicopters & airplanes for 30 years with 9,0XX accident free hours. I'm a high tech. guy, helo. test pilot & 4 safety awards. My point here... hard work on my part... I can get there. I will get the necessary training I (1st part sch'd.) I require. I will earn my own self confidence through a comprehensive training program. I will ask a lot of questions and learn all I can; hopefully, one can bear with me. I'm following the same the training plan I've been on in the Army (30 yrs.)... train & evaluate & train & evaluate & test, be the best in your MOS.

Avery

Last edited by HighFly_27; 11-04-2012 at 10:09 PM. Reason: corrections
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook