SailNet Community - View Single Post - 1st Aid at Sea & Important Like Items to Carry
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012

Argyle38 is on a distinguished road
Re: 1st Aid at Sea & Important Like Items to Carry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosailor View Post
biology-
Somehow, packing a med kit is always a case of fitting round pegs in square holes, or vice versa.
I'm finding this out to be very very true. My mother was a medic for several years and acquired quite an array of stuff. When I asked her if she could recommend some stuff for a med kit she just put together a nice kits complete with splints, CV-collar, Lots of burn treatments and bandages, etc. It's been great, but all together it's a mess and kind of tough to find any particular thing when you need it, even to attempt to re-orgainize. I was considering looking around for a used or empty pre-made kit just to have the different color coded packets. If I could find one of the high end pre-made kits without any of the contents, for cheap or relatively cheap, I would grab that up and fill out any of the contents that I didn't already have or were outdated.
Downeaster 38 #40

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook