SailNet Community - View Single Post - Clothing optional sailing
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012

miatapaul is on a distinguished road
Re: Clothing optional sailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgasmd View Post
Sounds like most of you need to spend 20 min in a nude beach simply for the education. First of, 99.9% of people in a nude beach or nude places in general are not looking at how good or bad you look. We all can tell that without you taking your cloth off! Second, you are likely the only one worrying about how you measure up. Third, clothing optional places have a slice of the general population with the same proportions of fat people, short people, old people, young people, skinny people, etc, but for reason people that have never been to one seem to think it is like going to a supermodel convention!
Now I have been to one totally nude beach (not specifically a nude one just an isolated one in Corsica and everyone seemed to be nude) and it was a supermodel fest, but it was all a bunch of college students. I have been to one "nudest" event and I would say it leaned far to the side that you wished they had clothes on side. On the beach I learned one lesson about nude beaches, sun block is very important! Places that had never seen the sun in 22 (then) years were brutally attacked by the sun! Oh that was a long time ago, and quite a bit of fun!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook