Originally Posted by chef2sail
Darm...hope it was ez to fix. Was looking forward to seeing two harbors or where you pulled into Catalina besides Avalon.
We never made it to Catalina. I have several other past videos of sailing there, but this time we decided to sail straight back because of the lack of wind.
It looks like it will be an easy fix, but I don't have the part. Our mechanic is a certified Yanmar mechanic, so he can get the parts needed. Hope it won't be down for more than a week or two.
The wife and I agreed that from here on we will never use the engine for more than just getting in and out of the slip, and if we can sail in, we'll do that.