SailNet Community - View Single Post - The Emotions Over The Bounty Tragedy
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012
formerly posting as eryka

wingNwing is on a distinguished road
Re: The Emotions Over The Bounty Tragedy

And here we are again. In my opinion this got nasty because certain SailNetters seem to have a vested interest in PROVING to the rest of us, again and again ad nauseum, their opinion of 100% fault and blame.

Hey, I've got an idea - why don't these folks offer their services to the Coast Guard inquiry, and save the the taxpayers all the cost of the investigation? No need to waste our time with that, since the answers are all so, you know, OBVIOUS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cinderella, CSY 33, Photo by Joe McCary

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sidney J. Harris

Shameless self-promotion - my blog for the Annapolis Capital newspaper:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
still has some glitches to be worked out. Until then, I'm posting at:
and
! And a new project:
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook