SailNet Community - View Single Post - The Emotions Over The Bounty Tragedy
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: The Emotions Over The Bounty Tragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingNwing View Post
Minne, I generally respect your opinions and we generally end up on the same side in discussions. But if you go back to your post #6, you've referred to "known facts" and not "opinions."
Thanks for helping clarify our disconnect. I was referring to things we do know, not that we know everything, nor leveraging off things we don't. We know the weather forecasts, we know the ship's track, we know what the crew said in the interview, we know this was an 18th century hull design and more.

I'm not suggesting its everything we need to know, but its enough for me to form an opinion that the loss of life was avoidable. I better understand why you read me differently and why the emotion this thread was started to explore. Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook