Thread: Abacos or BVI
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012
Freedom 39

FarCry is on a distinguished road
Re: Abacos or BVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockDAWG View Post
May be this is off topic, just wonder how expensive the house or Apartment rental in USVI. I assume there is no restriction for US citizens stay in USVI in a long term basis. ???
That's hard to answer. How expensive is a boat, car or house? It all depends on what the individual wants. Is housing expensive here compared to Manhattan? Probably not. Is housing expensive here compared to the boonies? Yes. Like most places in the states, location dictates price. If you want to live on the water in a house, break out lots of money. If you want a place to lay your head and don't care about anything else, it can be done for hundreds instead of thousands per month. For truly long term, unless you are very close to a main road, expect to rent a vehicle. Transportation costs can be high, along with food. The bright side is that alcohol is very cheap.

There are no restrictions for US citizens wishing to stay here, unless you are a wanted felon. If you want to do some reading I think just about everything can be answered at VImovingcenter dot com. If you can provide more specific questions I can attempt to answer your questions.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook