View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #186
wingNwing
formerly posting as eryka

wingNwing is on a distinguished road
Re: 2012 Sailing Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleheadMd View Post
Three times now, I've seen brown pelicans near Thomas Point Light. This is highly unusual, as confirmed by the West River Riverkeeper. I'm hoping it's an omen of a mild winter.
We've seen 'em also ... hoping your omen is correct!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cinderella, CSY 33, Photo by Joe McCary

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sidney J. Harris

Shameless self-promotion - my blog for the Annapolis Capital newspaper:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
still has some glitches to be worked out. Until then, I'm posting at:
and
! And a new project:
wingNwing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook