Re: My Escape Plan - Insights Wanted
Go for it. It will be great. Are you waiting until January to leave NY? I have not done that, but seems it will be a cold and bumpy ride.
Look forward to seeing you guys down here.
We're having the boat shipped to florida where my family is and will leave from there. With Sandy and the Nor'easter that just came through or window to leave is pretty long gone now. We'll be leaving Florida around New Years though!