Re: Do you Sail and Sailnet?
Absolutely not. I would prefer to follow this pattern:
1. Sail as much as possible, commensurate with my work and family obligations.
2. Resort to sailnet in an attempt to gain knowledge and re-experience sailing.
3. Become frustrated with idiotic posts, trolls, and sock puppets on sailnet.
4. Lash out at said idiotic posts, trolls, and sock puppets on sailnet.
5. Regret my maliciousness, delete posts, and take temporary break from sailnet.
6. Return to sailnet for more knowledge, preposterously vowing to be gentler and kinder.
7. Repeat ad nauseum.
Last edited by jameswilson29; 11-14-2012 at 08:05 AM.