SailNet Community - View Single Post - Is that a SailNet member in the anchorage? How would you know?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012

blt2ski will become famous soon enough
Re: Is that a SailNet member in the anchorage? How would you know?

As MUCH as a thread that says where you will be and when in your boat.......DEPENDING upon if you own/rent live somewhere other than ON the boat.......you just potentially left the door open for unwanted type visitors when NOT in you on-land type abode! Not sure what this all has to do with the price of Tea in China........but you get the point!

With that in mind tho........probably better to try and pm folks that are near you to have a get together etc.......I do not brew beer in my boat! altho may have to run into medsailor and see how good his brewski's are!

In the mean time.....I am probably as close to anyone in my slip at my marina........as Dodenja is literally across the way from me! ie he is slip 51, I am 52, on the same dock at the same marina. belong to the same YC..........if anyone remembers tenuki who had some great posts a few years ago, he is on the T dock........stillinshock is on the dock to the north of me, same entry gate.............

Marty