SailNet Community - View Single Post - The Cruising Community
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012
KNOT KNOWN

Capt.aaron is on a distinguished road
Re: The Cruising Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkofSeaLife View Post
Had 3 months in New York City. Wonderful!

I am actually in Florida right now. I'm about to go to the tourist office and complain and get my tourism dollars back: it's COLD here! And wet! And windy!

I'm in St Augustine working on a engine problem, waiting for a part. Then heading south to Key West for Christmas.

I did ask some locals on the East coast of Florida about the west coast of Florida and they said: Where?

Bahamas feb to may, then cross the Atlantic again to go back to the Med for the season

So it's all nice and rolling along.

I dunno if I will get to the west coast of F. I might if I get kicked out of Key West... But would have to drink a lot to get kicked out of there!!!

What about you? Doing a cruise this year? come down to the Keys!

Mark
It's looking like You, Brian and I will all be in Key West at the same time. We may be obligated to crawl in the back corner of my neighborhood pub and swap sea stories ( I know You've got some good one's I 'd like to hear) and maybe have an enlightened discussion over paper vs. Computer navigation. Let me now if you'll do me the honors of buying you a pint and shot, I'll be kicking around the dock's.