Re: Quick! Talk me out of Purchasing a Sabre 30!
Update: Our offer was accepted, and thanks to conversations with the broker and surveyor (who it turns out has surveyed the boat for someone else this past summer), we know now a little more about her condition. Keeping our fingers crossed and waiting for the full survey next week.
As with any 'good old boat' we will have to do some quick research on any issues and decide if we are up to the task as first-timers.
I'll post the results!