SailNet Community - View Single Post - The Cruising Community
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Cruising Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvio View Post
Hey Brian,
I enjoy reading your posts, and as always your articulate and down to earth style is a welcome read.

I didn't realize that you are in St Petersburg. I spent a few months at St Pete City marina early this summer. I loved staying there! What a great community of folks at the dock, as you and others have already said.

My mother's house is just the other end of Central Ave, over in Treasure Island. I have been remodeling her kitchen the past couple weeks and would have dropped by to say hello had I recognized sooner you were there!

Well, if you are still around St Pete in December, I will be returning to do the final installation and would be pleased to buy you a diet Coke and say hello!

Take Care,
Silvio
Come on!!! I would love to meet you. You can meet me and the family. We are at the Harborage. I actually met Knothead a little bit back and we are going to get together for a drink or two.

ANyways, not sure where we are going to spend Christmas. I want the keys (Marathon) but Kris kinda wants Fort Myers Beach where we have a lot of close friends. Heck, we may be right back here for all I know. I have no agenda.

We are going to the Tortugas in a couple of weeks. Feel free to come along. Lots of boats going (or at least they say they are going).

There are soooo many great people here and friends I hate to leave. If we don't head up the east coast this next spring (unlikely), I think this may be our Hurricane Hole. I really love it here.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook