SailNet Community - View Single Post - The Cruising Community
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Cruising Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by caberg View Post
Thanks, Brian! Great post up above re: how you got to where you are. This especially stood out for me, as I do contemplate this:

It's not entirely outside the realm of possibility if I were to get a bit creative within my field of work. Right now, the goal is to start establishing goals, and this is obviously a big key to the puzzle.

I think I'll share this post with my wife. We're very bored and unfulfilled with the 9-5, but she's more cautious than me when it comes to making significant life changes. She's "on board" (ha!) but needs to feel reasonably comfortable that we won't perish in a debtor's prison.

And please do alert us when "The Guide to Living Aboard... and boating with children" is published. I've read a number of books on living aboard/cruising, but none specific to children. Just finished "A Sail of Two Idiots" (a couple cruising Caribbean for 3 years), which was interesting, but honestly they seemed to give a mixed review on it all.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing!!
You got it my friend.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook