SailNet Community - View Single Post - Need help with friend button...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Need help with friend button...

Turns out there is a friend button here. I never knew it. Worse, I looked and I had less friends than TDW. That is scary stuff. Will you be my friend? Good Gawd, just don't let a rodent have more friends than me! I don't know what the friend button does, but we who stand on two legs must group together and not be over run with flea-bitten rodents! Think Black Plague and all that.

Friend me and it will get you... well, it won't get you nothin'. Unless, (shhh quiet now), you wanna make a long distance call to Australia? I gotta a special number to call. It must be done around 9 or 10 am EST. When a certain scratchy, delerious voice answers, just say, "Cruisingdad's My Friend!!". Then hang up. That is all that is needed, believe me.

A pay phone is suggested... caller ID and all that. I wanna keep my 'friends'.

So what say you Sailnetters? Doth we stick together?

Heheheheeh!

Brian

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook