SailNet Community - View Single Post - Need help with friend button...
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012
Senior Moment Member

SloopJonB will become famous soon enough
Re: Need help with friend button...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post
Turns out there is a friend button here. I never knew it. Worse, I looked and I had less friends than TDW. That is scary stuff. Will you be my friend? Good Gawd, just don't let a rodent have more friends than me! I don't know what the friend button does, but we who stand on two legs must group together and not be over run with flea-bitten rodents! Think Black Plague and all that.

Friend me and it will get you... well, it won't get you nothin'. Unless, (shhh quiet now), you wanna make a long distance call to Australia? I gotta a special number to call. It must be done around 9 or 10 am EST. When a certain scratchy, delerious voice answers, just say, "Cruisingdad's My Friend!!". Then hang up. That is all that is needed, believe me.

A pay phone is suggested... caller ID and all that. I wanna keep my 'friends'.

So what say you Sailnetters? Doth we stick together?

Heheheheeh! Brian
First we need full details on how you voted in the last Presidential election.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I, myself, personally intend to continue being outspoken and opinionated, intolerant of all fanatics, fools and ignoramuses, deeply suspicious of all those who have "found the answer" and on my bad days, downright rude.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook