SailNet Community - View Single Post - rammed:by the customs & border patrol
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012
22 footer

2belize&back is on a distinguished road
Re: rammed:by the customs & border patrol

well,you can "belize" it or not.it's a free country.i sailed for adventure,and i found it.for solitude & found,for nature and to get better at sailing.check.to chuckles:ie. "complaining"? i said in post, "i did not mind it at all". to bljo; ie "boarded 11 times"? i said "11 encounters" in fact,i was boarded 3 times.twice by the b&c and once by the cg.the cg was a welfare check and to make sure i had a noise making device,pfd & throw cushion.ie. to "atracting attention". i think that one is not used to seeing a 22' cruiser.also having a swing keel & kick up rudder,allows one to go into areas that a fixed keel cruiser can not. to cruisedad; i can't disagree on the "crazy" coment.i left tampa on a whim.i was getting tired of the icw, and had not got the big adventure yet.hence,belize."i think i can make it,let's go for it!'...oh,and so you don't extrapolate anymore out of my quotes, the "let's" means me, myself, and i, and the boat. untill the next thread...i've got a 2 maybe 3 more. ...2 b ...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook