SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

What are the particular liscences Robin Walbridge had?
What are Captain Walbridges past experience,vessels he served on?
What disqualifies him from being a professional captain?
Are there 20,000 professional captains in the world?
What qualifications and professional checks do people who want to join the
social blog gCaptain have to undergo?
Is gCaptain really a professional organization or just another social media internet blog
site?

For instance ( I am not singling you out Minnie).. CAPA is a professional organization
for airline pilots ( my slip neighbor and best friend is a long time United Airlines
International Pilot) amd we were discussing this leats night in terms of lobbys.
ThirtyThousandFeet has a myriad of blogs concerning airplanes and airlines.

One is a professional organization of pilots which obvious qualifications ( and they are vetted) to post on...the other is a social media site which anyone can join and post on and can make up their credentials

gCaptain is what? a professional organziation with vetted credentials? or is a soicial media bloig site.

My point is here that when weighing statements, facts, and opinons to take into consideration the source. Thats all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook