SailNet Community - View Single Post - 45' + blue water cruiser
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: 45' + blue water cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryusui View Post
Thanks to all of your input. Since my last post a broker friend of mine did recomend higher end boats. I have been looking at the amel 64, based on referalls, reputation, ability and disign for single handed sailing. Also i like the full dodger. I have looked into multi hulls and have heard very good things. However i have also heard they are not set up for single handed sailing. im not really worried about the cost since you cant put a price on a quality boat that you rely on, as well as your skill to keep you alive and handle whatever is thrown at u
Certainly not if you can pay the price

Amel 55 Video - YouTube

Amel is a great boat but if you are on that price region you may also look at any of these boats:

or at the Alliage, Allures, OVNI or Boreal the boats that traditionally are used by French sailors as voyage boats:

Bienvenue chez Boreal

Alliage, chantier naval aluminium : construction de voilier en alu, et bateau à moteur avec coque alu

Allures Yachting

Alubat, chantier de bateaux en aluminium sur mesures, les sables d’olonne, vendée, constructeur de bateau | Alubat | des bateaux en aluminium à vos mesures

HR64 Test - YouTube

Regards

Paulo

Last edited by PCP; 11-19-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook