Re: rammed:by the customs & border patrol
Just to let people know I am not against the idea of a safe and sound country.
1. Boat inspections can be done at dockside. I cannot out run a MV.
2. Most sailboats tend to go in circles...some smaller and some bigger, then dockside .
3. Real "bad boy" types are not gonna use the average joe six pack special.
4. If the cops want you they can and will find something to bust your balls with.
5. I really appreciate the coasties when they do rescue our/my ignorant ass/es.
6. But seriously, how many boaters do you know/heard of or even read about are into things other than fun boating activities?????????