SailNet Community - View Single Post - rammed:by the customs & border patrol
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012
C&C 34

MysticGringo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to MysticGringo Send a message via AIM to MysticGringo Send a message via Yahoo to MysticGringo Send a message via Skype™ to MysticGringo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.aaron View Post
When I was in my 20's, and the cop's would come up to my boat, I'd say " What do you f@get's want" and it never went over all that well, usually end up with a ticket I'd never pay and end up in jail a year later for a warrant. Now I just play nice, and it goes smooth. path of least resistance. I still mumble the same thing under my breath as they approach.
( disclaimer, I live in Key West and have a lot of gay freinds so I can say that word)
(EDIT BY CD - personal attack)

This is meant as a half joke, I'm sure you're not an idiot, but being friends with a group of people does not excuse the prejudiced nature of your words. I would have thought if you had a bunch of gay friends that you would steer away from using any gay terms derogatorily.

In terms of letting the coast guard board me... why wouldn't I? I'm all legal, and have nothing to hide... and being friendly goes further than being a jerk to them. Remember, these might be the same guys and girls who are picking you out of the water some day after something bad or stupid happens.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Cruisingdad; 11-20-2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Personal attack
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook