SailNet Community - View Single Post - Storage Under the Companionway.....
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012

Location: Utah (House & Macgregor 26 Classic) -- Florida (Endeavour 37)
Sumner10 is on a distinguished road
Re: Storage Under the Companionway.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosailor View Post
I know I would get in trouble with those lubberly drawer handles and the dangerous unrounded corners on the drawers, probably when I made the mistake of trying to walk down the companionway without looking.

But is IS a beautiful job. In the next episode, you install a video camera behind the draws to monitor the electrical panel, and a display for that at the nav station. Right?

(WEG)
Thanks, the only thing still working on the panel are the switches. All of those circuits, plus new ones, are going to be moved to a new panel at the Nav. Station when we go back to the boat. We did live on the boat for a month though and I could still see and work the switches at the seat at the Nav. Station from that side. Pictures at the link below.

On the steps they also seemed to work fine while we were on the boat. The drawers are back further than they appear in the photos and you really don't get you feet on the back of the threads the way the steps are.

There is also just the two of us on the boat so not a lot of different people going and coming,

Sum

===============================================

Our 37 Endeavour --- Our 26 MacGregor --- Trips With Both

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook