SailNet Community - View Single Post - Young and looking for knowledge
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012

millwood is on a distinguished road
Young and looking for knowledge

Hey everyone, my name is Josh Millwood. I am 23 and a student at The University of West Alabama majoring in marine biology. I do not own a boat but plan to in about 5 years. I have always been interested in sailing and it is a dream to own a sailboat. I plan to live aboard as I get older. Probably on the hook while I work and then I hope to sail the Caribbean. I know that is a big dream and it will take a lot of work an knowledge but that is one reason I am here. What else is life good for but to do the things you want and to enjoy every second of it. I want to use the time until I get a boat to learn about sailing and about the seas in general. I love the ocean and want to be around it for the rest of my life.
I hope to learn useful information in my time on this site and maybe even lend some knowledge of some sort in the future. I appreciate any input on everything to do with sailing. I also hope to build friendships among the sailing community and maybe I will see some of you in the future.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook