Re: Going thru alternator belts???
Man thanks a bunch guy's!
I'm on it the bracket is what is first on my list,
1. Done the cleaning.
2. Checked the pulleys to see if they had wear.
3. Checked alignment. (tuff to see, but they look aligned.) It doesn't seem there is any place for realigning anyway?
4. Sent a message to Westerbeke a minute ago to see about getting the upgraded bracket.
5. Also going to Napa, to check out there belts, went to our local boat part supplier and they didn't have a great selection of belts that went down 1/2" in size.
6. Did you mean 3/8" in width or depth?
7. Thought of making a extended bracket, but if there is one that has been made I'm buying it!
I will let you Know if it works. Thanks guys for the help. I think I'm on the the right tack now.