SailNet Community - View Single Post - Diesel Fireplace
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012
Senior Slacker

SlowButSteady is on a distinguished road
Re: Diesel Fireplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcneuro View Post
Thats exactly opposite how I thought it worked. I thought the thermocouple was suppose to shut off the fuel line if it got too hot. Either way, I cant imaging the thermocouple is even replaceable as I don't even know who made the unit. I assumed it was made by Bristol but it may have been manufactured for Bristol by someone else. There are no markings on the unit to be found.
Looking at the manual that Denise posted, it looks like the thermocouple works like I thought it did. Check out the trouble shooting section toward the end the the manual. You may just need to reposition the tip of the probe and/or make sure the other end is properly attached to the valve assembly.
Charlotte Bacon, Daniel Barden, Rachel Davino, Olivia Josephine Gay, Ana M. Marquez-Greene, Dylan Hockley, Dawn Hochsprung, Madeleine F. Hsu, Catherine V. Hubbard, Chase Kowalski, Jesse Lewis, James Mattioli , Grace McDonnell, Anne Marie Murphy, Emilie Parker, Jack Pinto, Noah Pozner, Caroline Previdi, Jessica Rekos, Avielle Richman, Lauren Rousseau, Mary Sherlach, Victoria Soto, Benjamin Wheeler, Allison N. Wyatt
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook