SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

This is becoming like playing a 78 rpm record at 33rpm with a scratch in it which sends it back to the beginning. Same phrases.

So let me ask why? Whats the agenda for doing that? We all get it and can read it the first time...and if not surley the second time? Why keep repeating yourself with the same
accusations. Those who beleive certainly will not change their minds. Neither will those who dont. Is it your mission ( those who keep repeating themselves) to drum or force yourselves on others. Its kind of like vopting we each are entitled to only one opinion.

To those who are creative or loose with their quotes, pictures and posting from other sources and "doctor them" to prove your point it isnt necessary. There is no point. You are entitled to your opinion.

Th captain sailed into a hurricane ( bad decision).....he paid with his life. So did a crewmate who was given the choice to remain at the dock- These are the facts.

The investigation, whenevrr it concludes in many months will determining the rest of the facts from rumors. There will be conclusions from real professionas not bloggers from social media sites. I doubt they will call any of us as witnesses.

Then and only then will this be really settled.

Can we agree to post only new material which hasnt been posted already.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook