SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
This is becoming like playing a 78 rpm record at 33rpm with a scratch in it which sends it back to the beginning. Same phrases.

So let me ask why? Whats the agenda for doing that? We all get it and can read it the first time...and if not surley the second time? Why keep repeating yourself with the same
accusations. Those who beleive certainly will not change their minds. Neither will those who dont. Is it your mission ( those who keep repeating themselves) to drum or force yourselves on others. Its kind of like vopting we each are entitled to only one opinion.

To those who are creative or loose with their quotes, pictures and posting from other sources and "doctor them" to prove your point it isnt necessary. There is no point. You are entitled to your opinion.

Th captain sailed into a hurricane ( bad decision).....he paid with his life. So did a crewmate who was given the choice to remain at the dock- These are the facts.

The investigation, whenevrr it concludes in many months will determining the rest of the facts from rumors. There will be conclusions from real professionas not bloggers from social media sites. I doubt they will call any of us as witnesses.

Then and only then will this be really settled.

Can we agree to post only new material which hasnt been posted already.
Dave, this is internet, we like to chat. See this place like a bar where he exchange some jokes and in the end something positive will come out of it, even if it said many times.

I don't understand what you mean with :"Whats the agenda for doing that? We all get it and can read it the first time...and if not surley the second time? Why keep repeating yourself with the same accusations. Those who beleive certainly will not change their minds. Neither will those who dont. "

I don't think nobody has a hidden agenda or an open one; I don't see nobody doing accusations and in what regards changing minds I don't see nobody with a different basic opinion, we are only discussing details and enjoying it.

No, let me open one more beer

Regards

Paulo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook