SailNet Community - View Single Post - Long Range WiFi -- Posting right now using "long range" wireless
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012

kiltym is on a distinguished road
Re: Long Range WiFi -- Posting right now using "long range" wireless

I am posting because of the false statement being provided by "thesnort".

As soon as the customer sent us an email (11/26/2012 6pm) stating he returned the product to us, we notified him immediately (11/26/2012 8pm) that we would not accept the return as it was 4 weeks since he received the item, and never contacted us to discuss the situation. We would certainly test the unit and confirm proper functionality when we received it, and then return it to him. This was the first email we ever received from him.

The email we sent him after receiving his returned unit (11/28/2012 7am) is posted on CF. I think it speaks for itself about the situation.

Please don't make up "facts". We have the entire communication thread between you and us, and I don't really think you want me to post that to set the record straight (probably nobody else does either ).

Our return policy is clearly stated on our site, and is agreed to when you checkout. We are sorry you don't agree with it, but slandering the product, after you have stated "I tried your product for a mere minutes", is a bit unnecessary as you have no idea, positive or negative, on how our product works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnort View Post
Seller had no complaints about the product returned to him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Sailing Blog