SailNet Community - View Single Post - The ICW - Single Handed - Well, Almost!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012
First String

ltgoshen is on a distinguished road
Re: The ICW - Single Handed - Well, Almost!

Gary, I have been keeping up with your progress. I have to say, it's guy's like you that takes the luff out of the mainsail in my mind and fills it full of wind. Your post have left me checking more often than ever the SN site, looking for a new post. To me its like a drug I crave. I'am so glad you have had a safe trip. I too had some packing problems lately. just tighten ask on here for some pointers and by the end of the week I had fixed the problem on my own. I'am glad Mel made it back. I know you missed her. I am know were ready to do the ditch singled handed or knot. I have put a lot of time in learning and asking for help this past year. I have refurbished a old C&C 30 MK1 this year and sailed the crp out of her learning all that I can. But having to work a job, it's not easy finding time to cast off. Even finding people that want to go is not easy. I think I put 18 trips in and sailed an average of 10 miles each sail. Now winter is her and November only say her off the dock once.

Anyway great post, Man!! you are my hero. I will keep looking for your post . Stay safe. P.S coming back north if you need to stop in Beaufort SC I have a Safe storm Mooring ball you can use for a few days if you like. I will by ya a beer.
Cheers, Curtis
S/V East Coast Lady
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook