SailNet Community - View Single Post - An Informed Opinion about the Bounty
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: An Informed Opinion about the Bounty

Roger,

I lot of good blue water sailors and professionals have written things here and in other posts without the overdramatization this man did. It did nothing to help find anything new which had happened, it did nothing to she'd new light, it did nothing to help change things in the future learning from the experience. It was a prose full colorful bloodletting loading of personal feelings which probably made the poster feel better , but showed absolutely non of his professionalism or sorrow which you interpret as anger. His musings might as well have been as one of the arm chair quarterbacks or toy boat sailors.

BTW some of the toy boat sailors ( as you in your snarky way described some of us) and arm chair quarterbacks display far more common sense thn your so called professnionls.walbridge was a professional and this writers professionalism is certainly called into play as much by his statements on Facebook.

Roger, I looked him up on Google big deal. It makes it all the more embarrassing to read what/how he wrote. Since you claim to know him maybe you do you could communicate to him how unprofessional is posting was and unrepresentative of true professionals in the industry. I would not have a lot of confidence in someone who posts and writes like he was doing an article for the National Enquirre as he did.

This in no way exonerates Walbridge of responsibility for his actions.
Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner

Last edited by chef2sail; 12-03-2012 at 02:36 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook