SailNet Community - View Single Post - The ICW - Single Handed - Well, Almost!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012

Capt. Gary Randall is on a distinguished road
Re: The ICW - Single Handed - Well, Almost!

Hello Gary, we missed you. I left on the 28th headed South to Puerto Rico after Sandy passed us headed northeast. Finally completing the trip to Trinidad. We stayed hunkered down in Marathon spending Angel's birthday there until the storm passed.it was a great trip weatherwise and favorable winds from Windward passage to Mona passage north of Puerto Rico. I heard you had quite a trip and tried to get several messages to you. After we left the US we didn't have much Internet communication. I have a friend that lives in Marathon and I wrote him to try to find you at dockside. He knows the area well and maybe can help you with some extra jobs playing music. His name is Ed the pirate.We sold the Cheoy Lee in Trinidad and flew home to Panama City. We have been looking at several other boats that are much larger. I'm hoping to complete a deal on one this week and hopefully we will see you before you leave the keys. Captg & Angel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[SIGPIC] The only difference between an ordeal and a adventure is your attitude!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook