SailNet Community - View Single Post - An Informed Opinion about the Bounty
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012
Da Most Educated Red Neck

rockDAWG is on a distinguished road
Re: An Informed Opinion about the Bounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkofSeaLife View Post
I disagree with you.... There are many cruisers out there who are extremely inflexible. It is a difficulty that can become a safety problem.
For example route planning is only a plan... Whereas many will think that lays it all in concrete.

As to the rest of your post, we are still finding out more. So I think the time put in is still valuable. But we are not forcing you to read it, so why waste your time writing about wasting your time?
We know we a not wasting ours!
I have no problem with other being inflexible especially in their float plan. I would mention it if I think it is a bad move, but other than that none of my business unless my kids and close friends.

I have not followed the Bounty Thread for a long time. It has become a diminish for me. I was surprise it is still going on.

I hope someone can give us a reader digest version of the threads and omit all the miscommunication and misunderstanding posts.

Fine Print:
I read, I think, and I act independently; I don't come here to win a popular contest on Sailnet, nor I am here for hookup. I come here to learn, be challenged and be inspired in the art of sailing the big Ponds. I am NOT afraid of drowning in the sea, but I am afraid of dying in a nursing home and burdening those who I love.
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook