SailNet Community - View Single Post - An Informed Opinion about the Bounty
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012

Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice
Re: An Informed Opinion about the Bounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
You call me prejudiced and then you choose to purposely call me a neo-Nazi knowing that I have had 43 members of my family exterminated in a concentration camp. You are anti semetic and just posted it in living color. Thats pretty low even for you

So Sal does this qualify or does it not because I deserve it?
C'mon guys it is pretty clear Dave is personally invested in this. I am sure there were folks who defended the Captain of the Costa Concordia too, from a personal perspective.

I know Chef / Dave personally and can assure you he's a nice guy.. Perhaps his posts on the HMS Bounty can come across in a manner that is worthy of debate but if we have stooped to the level of calling people NeoNatzi's please........ GROW UP.......

As a friend I pointed out when I thought Chef was acting hypocritically, but name calling and posts like rock's are simply over the top... I call out a friend equally, like I did with Dave, when they step over the line. I am glad that post was deleted as this is not the SN I know....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

© Images In Posts Property of Compass Marine Inc.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook